1. Call Congress using FCNL's toll-free number, 1-888-231-9276
Demand an amendment be adopted striking Section 1034, "Affirmation of Armed Conflict with Al-Qaeda, the Taliban, and Associated Forces," completely from the bill. Terrorism must be stopped by the rule of law, not a never-ending war.
Demand a serious debate about the Afghanistan War and tell your representative to vote to immediately end funding for the war and occupation.
2. Email Congress to demand an end to the Afghanistan War.
3. Tweet @Congress: Listen to @CODEPINKalert. Now is the time to #ExitAfghanistan! Stop wasting billions we need at home on war. #endwar
4. Post to Facebook: Join the Afghanistan Week of Action. Tell Congress to Exit Afghanistan and bring the money home.
5. Contact your mayor to cosponsor the War Dollars Home Resolution.
It's time to demand the federal budget reflect the people's priorities.
Onward for Justice,
Alli, Chelsea, C.J., Dara, Farida, Janet, Jean, Jodie, Kristen, Nancy, Medea, Rae, Sanaa, Sasha, Shaden, Tighe