- Nov. 11, 2005 Meeting with Medea Benjamin regarding how
to start a Code Pink Chapter in Hawai'i.
- January 4, 2006 Code Pink table at Cindy Sheehan/Ann Wright event at
Church of the Crossroads
- January 16, 2006 Code Pink leads the Martin Luther King Day Parade in
Waikiki - over 30 members marched.
- January 31, 2006 Code Pink members join NION rally at State Capitol
Building for protest of Bush's State of the Union speech.
- February 27, 2006 Code Pink members meet for dinner and attend talk
by Alexander Cockburn, co-editor of Counterpunch.org at UH Manoa Art Building.
- March 16, 2006 Code Pink table at Human Rights Day at Hawai'i State
Capital - members share concerns of war and status of women in Iraq with representatives
- March 18, 2006 Code Pink members join NOIN in Peace March in Waikiki
to mark the 3rd anniversary of Iraq War
- March 27, 2006 Code Pink members attend "Speaking the Unspeakable"
by Ann Wright and Joshua Dawson, at UH Manoa.
- April 5, 2006 Code Pink drafted and sought sponsors for Hawai'i's resolution
SR128/SCR193 Calling upon the Governor of Hawai'i to take steps to withdraw
the Hawai'i Army and Air National Guard Troops from Iraq. The resolution passes
the Senate and is forwarded to Governor Linda Lingle and President George W.
- April 6, 2006 Code Pink members gather to hear Eman Ahmed Khamas, a
human rights advocate, talk about the situation in Iraq.
- April 22, 2006 Code Pink members attend Maxine Hong Kingston's "Reflecting
on War and Peace."
- April 22, 2006 Code Pink table at Cindy Sheehan Event, First United
- May 1, 2006 Code Pink planning meeting for upcoming events at Mocha
Java Cafe, Ward Center, Honolulu 6:30.
- May 14, 2006 8:00 pm. Mother's Day Vigil for Peace in Waikiki: Corner
of Kapahulu and Kalakaua in front of Honolulu Zoo
- May 20, 2006 2:00-5:00 pm. Hawai'i People's Fund CP Information Table
at Church of the Crossroads, 1212 University Ave.
- May 27, 2006 8:00 to 5:00 Democratic State Convention CP Information
Table along with Progressive Democrats of Hawaii
- May 29, 2006 6:30 pm Hawai'i State Capital Rotunda Sundown candlelight
vigil for the 'FORGOTTEN' people who paid the Human Cost of War
- June 16-17, 2006 Code Pink Information Table at showing of: "Sir,
No Sir" at the UH-Manoa Architecture Auditorium
- July 14, 2006 Protest in front of Ft. Shafter in support of Suzanne
Swift (see photos above).
- July 20, 2006 Code Pink Information Table at talk by Ann Wright, Church
of the Crossroads, 7:00 pm.
- August 16, 2006 Code Pink participates with The Friend of Lt. Ehren
Watada in a National Day of Education in downtown Honolulu.
Visit for more www.thankyoult.org for more information on Lt. Watada's situation.
- Sept. 13, 2006 Code Pink Information Table and Peace Through Art activity
at the Festival of Resistance, UH Manoa Campus Center, organized by NION/World