- He voted for the war and continues to support the
occupation of Iraq and refuses to consider a timeline
for withdrawal of U.S. Troops.
- He not only says, "I don't have a problem"
with U.S. military forces being in Iraq for "100
years", he promises that "there will be
- He uses rhetoric about Iran and nuclear weapons
to create fear in the American people, and calls encouraging
the use of diplomacy "treason".
- He consistently leads the drumbeat for war with
Iran, even using the possibility of bombing Iran as
comic relief on the campaign trail singing "Bomb,
bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb Iran" while speaking to
a Veterans group.
He voted for the Military Commissions Act, effectively
suspending Habeas Corpus and opening the door for
the use of torture on military prisoners and the employment
of extraordinary rendition.
- He refuses to support increased educational benefits
for the veterans of the very war he helped sell to
the American people and continues to buy with our
- He supports and would continue the use of warrantless
wiretapping on the American population and is an advocate
for unconditional immunity for telecom companies participating
in domestic spying.